By choosing CMB, you choose to look ahead with the solidity and stability of one of the most important players on the Monaco banking market by your side.
The measures implemented ensure compliance with the principles of good governance and thereby guarantee the best protection of your assets thanks to an advanced and reliable risk monitoring system, ethical and transparent management, and stable, independent governance.
WE LISTEN TO YOUR NEEDS
With CMB you can count:
- On a bank that listens carefully to your needs and establishes an authentic relationship of trust and closeness
- On the competence of your Private Banker and of a dedicated team to execute their missions to perfection
- On an ongoing and comprehensive monitoring of the portfolio and on clear and timely reporting
WE MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS
We design a tailored financial management package that is:
WE HELP YOU REACH YOUR GOALS
Whatever your goals are, we offer a dedicated investment strategy.
Do you expect a regular return while preserving your savings?
Do you prefer dynamic management?
CMB's team of experts always recognizes the central role played by the customer and provides solutions that are perfectly aligned with their profile.
WE HELP YOU DEFINE YOUR INVESTMENT HORIZON AND THE LEVEL OF RISK TOLERANCE.
The key factors that define your investor profile:
- Investment time horizon
- Risk tolerance
- Personal situation
- Professional and personal projects
We offer a strategy based on the analysis of these evolutionary factors. There can thus be several time horizons for the same patrimony. Each time horizon will be assigned to a part of the wealth in order to guide investment decisions:
- We help you set the amount of liquidity required for your needs
- We diversify short or medium term investments to realize projects and guarantee revenue
- We create a strategy of long-term investments to grow your wealth
OUR INVESTMENT PHILOSOPHY
- A dedicated directional strategy (exposed to markets)
- By asset class
- Focused on high-conviction investments
Client reporting is a fundamental service to help clients keep track of their investments. Our clients can get a better understanding of their portfolio’s performance, through dedicated meetings with managing analysts and through digital touchpoints such as consulting/editing their portfolios on CMB Online and on our mobile app.
Your private banker, supported by best-in-class analysts, will help you define the mandates that best suit your objectives and your investment strategy. CMB’s wide range of mandates allows to satisfy any type of profile.
MANDAT DE GESTION EN VALEURS MOBILIÈRES (GVM)
Invested mainly in direct securities (stock and bond selection).
- Investments focused on 25 equivalent titles
- Geographic and sectoral diversification
- Selection of companies with potential for capital growth and quality
- Diversification on 12 transmitters minimum
- Interest rate and credit risk management with a view to protect capital
- Focus on first-class investment grade bonds
Risk management independent of other asset classes in order to obtain a additional gain.
HIGH-YIELD EQUITY MANDATE
- Selection of companies that distribute a high dividend over time
- A portfolio concentrated in direct securities invested on 15 lines
SMART BETA “BEST-IN-CLASS” MANDATE
- Methodology for quantitative selection of the best companies
- Four key criteria to measure cash flow generation, profitability, debt and share price volatility
- "Buy and Hold" approach with periodic rebalancing
ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIETAL AND GOVERNANCE (ESG) MANDATE
Selection methodology favoring socially responsible companies and a portfolio made up of stocks and bonds issued by "best in class" companies regarding environmental, social and governance criteria.
MANAGEMENT MANDATE BY UNDERTAKINGS FOR COLLECTIVE INVESTMENT IN TRANSFERABLE SECURITIES
- Fund management for individual portfolios
- Three diversified profiles: Conservative, Balanced, Growth
- Quantitative allocation of stocks / bonds
- Management of geographic diversification on the equity side
- Management of Government, Corporate IG, High Yield and Emerging exposure on the rate side